Terms and Conditions
- Minimum Order
Orders must be a minimum of 12 units or $250.00 in merchandise value for one delivery date. A surcharge may apply if the order is less than the minimum amount.
- Return Policy
Merchandise cannot be returned without authorization. Authorized returns will onlybe given on garments with legitimate manufacturing faults. No returns will be authorized for garments that have been worn or considered dated inventory. Restocking fees of 20% apply on authorized returns
- All custom-made garments will be altered free of charge if there has been a manufacturing error. All other alterations for special sizing requests will be subject to a standard alteration fee
- Alteration fees apply to all standard sized garments
- Delivery charges
All items are shipped freight on board (F.O.B), WM Uniform, Vancouver, BC. We will ship direct from our office to your designated location using the most cost-effective courier company and past on the cost to the purchaser
- Timeliness of Delivery
WM Uniform will offer stocking program for certain items. Please consult your sales person. All inventory items are generally shipped within 48 hours upon receipt of order. Delivery of non-stock item can be expected in 2-3 weeks and 4-6 weeks for custom –made orders.
- Billings/ Payment Terms
- Invoices are issued subsequent to each delivery and only on items delivered
- All invoices are Net 30 days on approved credit
- Interest will be charged on overdue accounts at a rate of 24 % per annum
- All custom-made items are subject to 50% non-refundable deposit upon placement of an order.
If a WM Uniform garment should prove defective in material or workmanship, you may return to us for a period of one year to be replaced or repaired.
No refund will be credited for non WM Uniform customization.
Acceptance of terms:
WM Uniform Group reserves the right to accept or reject any and all orders regardless of the manner in which the order is made. WM uniform Group reserves the right to update Terms and Conditions (“TAC”) at any time without notice to you. The latest version of TAC is on our current website. You should read the TAC carefully. By proceeding further, you are deemed to have accepted them.